- How can I register for the race?
Go to the registration link on the website and if the entry page says the race is still open, there will be a link to the sign up form.
- Are late registrations onsite possible?
Yes. You can sign-up for a race onsite with extra charge of 5€ (cash only).
- Is there a waiting list for the races when they are sold out?
- I’m unable to race. Can I transfer my entry or get a refund?
If you are unable to race due to medical reasons (injury), a 50% refund will be given by sending a medical proof by email to the race directors until June, 20th, 2023.
A transfer of your registration to another athlete is also possible until June, 28th, 2023. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- How and where can I collect my race pack?
Where: secretariat at event location
When: on the race day from 9.30 am up to 30 min before your race
How: in person upon presentation of your ID and Triathlon Race License
Attention: there is a deposit of 20€ for the chip, payment on site in cash only; refundable after the competition at the exit of the parc fermé or at the secretariat
- I don’t have a Triathlon Race License – what can I do?
You can buy a day license onsite (cash only).
Adults – 10€
Kids – 4€
- Can someone else check-in/out my bike and collect my belongings?
No. You must check-in/out your bike and collect your belongings after the race personally upon presentation of your race number.
- Can I use my own swim cap?
No. You must wear the official swim cap provided.
- Is a wetsuit allowed?
Use of a wetsuit will be determined and announced by the race directors on the race day according to the water temperature.
- What kind of bike do I need?
If you don’t compete in the olympic distance of the Triathlon International d’Echternach you can use any bike you have except the TT bike (= time trial). We suggest that you have your bike checked and tuned before the race to avoid any difficulties on the course. Note that athletes must be able to repair a puncture without assistance and should carry spare inner tubes and tools.
- What are the cut-off times ?
Time limits are valid only for the olympic distance of the Triatlon International d’Echternach: swim = 45 min, swim+bike = 2h45min.
- Where will results be posted?
They will be posted on our website here.
- Will there be food and water for the racers ?
There will be water on the run course and water, soft and ISO drinks, fruits and energy bars in the finish area.
- Will there be food for the spectators?
There will be a catering area in our Triathlon Village or you can use the Youth Hostel not far from the site.
- Is there medical support at the race?
Yes, an ambulance will be at race to manage injuries and medical needs.
- What about rain or bad weather?
The race will take place rain or shine.
- Will course maps be available at the race site?
Yes, you find course maps in the respective section on our website.