Become a Member
If you decided to become a member of our club, you have to do following :
- Fill in the form « Demande de licence FLTri »
- Make a copy of your ID or passport
- Make a bank transfer of 150€, resp. 115€ for students on the following account:
- BCEE number LU80 0019 1303 0170 3000
- Mention: Cotisation 2018, your full name
- Email all the above mentioned documents incl. a copy of your bank transfer to email@example.com
- Take an appointment at a Medico Sportif of your choise and at your personal convenience:
Please indicate that it’s for Triathlon Luxembourg. The medical certificate will be sent to the club automatically.
You’ll need to bring with :
- your vaccination card
- your social security card
If you’are an athlete aged 50+, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You also have the possibility to obtain a FLA license.
FLA license allows a participation in competions organised by the FLA (Fédération Luxembourgeoise d’Athlétisme, www.fla.lu) for free, cross country races included (but not trails and common running races). Please check their website first before ordering the license. You can decide about the license any time.
In case you would like to get the FLA license, you have to do following:
What is included in your membership?
- licence FLTRI
- licence FLA
- free entry at the swimmgpool three times a week with Trilux
- running at the track INS
- official cycling sessions
- insurance for bodily harm during races
- free entry to one race at Triathlon Echternach
- free dinner at the General Assembly at the end of the year